Carrelli elevatori a montante retrattile (1000, 1200, 1400, 1600 kg)
Improved manouvrability through compact chassis design
Electric 180° steering
Smooth hydraulic operation through SOLO-PILOT control lever
High operating safety with Curve Control
- Space-saving through narrow working aisle widths from 2659 mm(according to VDI – when picking up a pallet lengthways). With its slim support arms, the ETV 110/112 can pull a lengthways Euro pallet back between the support arms – despite its compact chassis of only 1120 mm. This creates more room during operation with oncoming traffic in block stacking aisles or in drive-in racking.
- Higher throughput – as well as increased availability – due to 3-phase AC technology on drive, lift and steering motors.
- Motivated and stress-free operators due to efficiency-enhancing ergonomics. The operator is immediately aware of the added comfort: Using the lowered entrance, he comfortably gets into the operator compartment equipped which 3-fold adjustable seat, adjustable armrest as well as a steering wheel adjustable in both horizontal and vertical directions.
- Automatic speed reduction on corners. Curve Control limits maximum travel speed and acceleration on corners. The danger of a building up process or even tipping over is drastically reduced.
Thus the Jungheinrich series 1 Reach Trucks provide the best solution for cost effective stacking and retrieval at high lift heights and in confined spaces. Be it during the handling of pallets operating in drive-in racking), in narrow or low areas, or single shift or multishift applications – the series 1 Reach Trucks are suited to every application.
Jungheinrich masts guarantee maximum safety and storage utilisation to high lift heights.
- Excellent visibility towards the load.
- Integrated sideshift.
- Lowest closed mast height with high lift heights.
- Extremely long service life due to high quality mast profiles.
- High residual capacities up to high lift heights.
- Lift heights up to 8420 mm with mast tilt.
The operator cab provides ideal working conditions for excellent performance and support for the operator. Its strength:
- Comfortable seat with adjustment options (sitting position/backrest/body weight) for every operator.
- Various storage facilities.
- The important operating functions are easily accessible without reaching round.
- Generous space.
- 3-phase AC steering (180° or as an option 360°) with stress-free steering wheel position.
- Horizontal/vertical steering wheel adjustment.
Incorporating the control levers for all hydraulic functions as well as travel direction selection and horn.
- All operating functions are in view.
- Additional attachments, such as fork spreaders (optional), are also easily controlled with the SOLO-PILOT.
- Precise operation through sensitive control of all functions.
- Comfortable working position with adjustable armrest.
High quality display of important operating information.
- Travel direction and wheel position indicator.
- 180°/360° steering mode.
- Battery discharge display with residual running time.
- Three adjustable travel programs to suit every requirement.
- Operating hours and time.
- Lift height (optional).
Powerful 3-phase AC technology for drive, lift and steering motors provides a number of advantages compared with traditional direct current motors.
- Powerful acceleration.
- Fast reversing without hesitation.
- High availability through maintenance-free motors without carbon brushes.
- Longer operating times due to energy reclamation on reducing the travel speed.
- 2-year warranty on drive and lift motors.
The correct chassis for every application
The correct chassis width for the appropriate application. ETV 110/112 with 1120 mm chassis width for drive-in racking or block stacking aisles. Picking up a Euro pallet lengthways between the support arms is possible. ETV 114/116 with 1270 mm outer chassis width for high capacities to high lift heights.
Scarica la scheda tecnica in formato pdf.
Scheda tecnica ETV 110/112/114/116
La scheda si aprirà in un altra finestra. Se si desidera salvarla cliccare il link con il tasto destro del mouse e selezionare “salva come…”.
Occorre Adobe Reader per leggere la scheda. Lo trovate qui.